As far as I know, Amarisoft Solution is one of the most advanced/full fledged LTE SDR solution and well adopted/well proved in the market. (Refer to Amarisoft Home Page for the details).
Callbox PRO support all the features of Callbox Classic & Mini + 5G/NR. So overall use model is same as Callbox Classic/Mini. Major difference in Callbox PRO is 5G support and number of cells it support. In this page, I would introduce mostly on 5G/NR feature.
Main feature of NR supported by this solution are as follows :
- NR release 15 compliant.
- FDD/TDD FR1 (< 6 GHz) and FR2 ( >= 6 GHz).
- Bandwidth: 5 to 100 MHz.
- Data subcarrier spacing: 15, 30, 60 or 120 kHz. SSB subcarrier spacing: 15, 30, 120 or 240 kHz. All SSB/data subcarrier spacing combinations are supported.
- Up to 4x4 downlink MIMO.
- All PUCCH and PRACH formats.
- PUSCH with and without transform precoding. PUSCH and PDSCH with user configurable DMRS and number of symbols.
- User configurable TDD UL/DL pattern and k0, k1 and k2 values.
- PDCCH with DCI 0 0, 0 1, 1 0 and 1 1.
- Scheduling Request support.
- PHY test mode: support for continuous PDSCH and PUSCH transmission.
- Both NSA and SA supported.
- Dynamic LTE/NR DRB configuration.
- User selectable DRB configuration for each QCI.
Amarisoft Application Examples for NR in Sharetechnote